short stories blog

Hello everyone........

Today it is just an introduction to my blog. From today onwards I hope u guys will have the fun of reading my writings.
Today's world it is tough to prove our talent to the others, in this way writing a story and reaching it to others is a very tough job for the writers.
However, they complete their stories and decide to take the film then they will face other problems like finding producers and budget.

It does not depend only on talent it depends on luck too. It is a lengthy process which consumes energy and time.
So I decided to express my views using the blogs and show my thoughts to the entire world.
Finally, I conclude that I am going to post every Monday about my writings and make the ur day special. I wish u guys are all with me. Share and comment on my blog.
                    U guys will have fun on every Monday and turn your ambience very nice.
                 Have a nice day......
                      Goodbye guys......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SMARA -I

SMARA -III

SMARA -II